- Free standard delivery on purchases over $50
- Australia wide standard delivery from as little as $9.50
- Express delivery from as little as $12.50
Australia Express Delivery Times:
- Sydney: (1 business day)
- Melbourne: (1-2 business days)
- Brisbane: (1-2 business days)
- Canberra: (1-2 business days)
- Hobart: (2-3 business days)
- Adelaide: (2-3 business days)
- Darwin: (2-3 business days)
- Perth: (2-3 business days)
Australia Standard Delivery Times:
- Sydney: (2 business days)
- Melbourne: (3-4 business days)
- Brisbane: (3-4 business days)
- Canberra: (3 – 5 business days)
- Hobart: (5-6 business days)
- Adelaide: (5-6 business days)
- Darwin: (5-6 business days)
- Perth: (5-6 business days)
We currently offer standard and express shipping to over 200 countries worldwide. All international parcels are sent with tracking and signature on delivery as standard.
International Postage is calculated by the total weight and dimensions of your order and starts from as little as $16.49.
As the customer, you are responsible for checking customs and duty tax restrictions for the country you are sending your order to. Red Earth Market is not liable for any import duties, taxes, penalties, delays, or confiscation you may incur as part of your country’s legislation.
Please keep this in mind when ordering large quantities of goods and or potentially restricted items such as wool, food, fur, and wood products. To check import restrictions for each country, please use the following link: http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/international-post-guide.html#/
Customers sending items overseas as gifts, please note that due to customs regulations Red Earth Market is required to include a tax invoice on the parcel to avoid delays, additional charges, or destruction of the parcel.
If you are wanting to send a gift internationally, please let us know in the notes section of the Checkout and we will ensure that your invoice is not included within the parcel and only attached to the outside for customs inspections.
For international returns involving no faulty or damaged items, no shipping fees will be refunded, only the price of the goods returned will be refunded.
If you have any questions or queries regarding postage, please contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our head office on +61 2 9316 4665.
We currently offer international shipping to the following destinations:
- American Samoa
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Cayman Islands
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- French Polynesia
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- Russian Federation
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States