Our Australian made aprons have been uniquely handcrafted using 100% cotton for a soft feel and durable quality. The fabric is hand-printed using traditional batik techniques and non-toxic dyes. Featuring beautiful designs of acclaimed Indigenous artists whose story is included in the packaging.
These aprons are the perfect gift for cooking enthusiasts, chefs, and home cooks. They are also a great souvenir idea as a memory of Australia.
The design featured on this apron is by Thomas Tjapaltjarri.
- Made in Australia, synonymous with quality, durability and understated elegance
- light-weight hand-printed cotton
- contrasting piping plus back/neck straps
- Design features work of acclaimed indigenous artist
- Practical rectangle chest and pocket
- Centre front length approx. 77cm (30")
- Width approx. 54 cm (21")
- Unisex, one size fits all
- Ideal for embroidery