- Australian by design
- Fantastic example of genuine Western Desert Art
- Traditionally used for recreation and as a hunting tool by indigenous First Nations tribes
- Boomerang features original art by Aboriginal Artist Cindy Wallace
- Royalties paid to the artist
- Made from sustainably sourced hard wood
- Finished with 2 coats of full gloss lacquer
- Available in sizes 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22 inches
- Designs may vary
The boomerang’s popularity as a souvenir helped transform it into a national symbol, and even though the oldest boomerang in existence was discovered in Europe it has becomes distinctly Australian and remains the most popular gift item purchased by visitors. We manufacture and distribute a large range of boomerangs in traditional, modern and souvenir styles.
Artist's name is displayed on the back of each boomerang.
Beautiful small item, thanks!🙏🙂
I wanted to purchase a boomerang for a friend in Canada and it was important to me the item was authentic, reputable and well made. I considered many options and am so happy I chose the Dot Range Boomerang - Cindy from Red Earth Market. It is so gorgeous I almost want to keep it. Thank you Cindy Wallace and Red Earth Market.