- Australian Made
- Traditionally used for recreation and as a hunting tool by indigenous First Nations tribes
- Boomerang features original art by renowned Western Desert Artist Debra McDonald Nangala
- Artist’s story included with the product
- Royalties paid to the artist
- Designed and tested for flight by two time Boomerang World Champion Robert Kroll
- Made from Australian Timber
- Includes Display stand
- Boomerang size: 12 inches
The boomerang’s popularity as a souvenir helped transform it into a national symbol, and even though the oldest boomerang in existence was discovered in Europe it has becomes distinctly Australian and remains the most popular gift item purchased by visitors. We manufacture and distribute a large range of boomerangs in traditional, modern and souvenir styles.
I feel the artistic design is quite striking but am very disappointed in the quality of the wood used. The Boomerang is VERY frail and light.Much lighter than another throwing Boomerang that I had.