- Australian Made
- Traditionally used for recreation and as a hunting tool by indigenous First Nations tribes
- Boomerang features original art by Aboriginal Artist Tjampitjinpa from Alice Springs in Central Australia
- Royalties paid to the artist
- Made from sustainably sourced hard wood
- Finished with 2 coats of full gloss lacquer
- Available in sizes 6, 8, 10, 12, 14,16,18, 20, 22 inches
The boomerang’s popularity as a souvenir helped transform it into a national symbol, and even though the oldest boomerang in existence was discovered in Europe it has becomes distinctly Australian and remains the most popular gift item purchased by visitors. We manufacture and distribute a large range of boomerangs in traditional, modern and souvenir styles.
Artist's name is displayed on the back of each boomerang.